Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Out With Thomas...

We wanted to do something fun for Mac to celebrate his Adoption Day anniversary. It just so happened that Day Out With Thomas was the day after that. I was pretty excited when I found that out. We bought tickets and kept it a secret from Mac because we knew that he wouldn't stop bugging us about going. We actually didn't even tell him until we were in the parking lot.
He didn't have the reaction I thought he would have, but I think that was mostly due to confusion.
He was also very distracted by thought that we were going to get to ride on a school bus.

Bus ride from parking lot to station.

I am only in a picture because I took it. Great of Hubs and I if only I hadn't cut off both kids' heads, haha!



Waiting in line to get on the train.

Mac with his friend A (our neighbors) who happened to be wearing the same shirts.


Love his cute, excited face in this one.

Great family pic if I wasn't mid blink.

Oak loved looking out the window too!

Mac sat like this the whole time.




Very surprised he would take a picture with the conductor because he wouldn't do for Sir Toppham hat.

Pictures with Thomas

Mac and his friend and a weird security guy who wouldn't move so people could get pictures right in front of Thomas.

It was fun, probably won't do it again. A 4 hour drive for a 20 minute train ride.
They did have lots of fun free stuff for the kids to do and all Mac wanted to do was play at the train tables.

No comments: