Wednesday, February 2, 2011

bribed!



I am not big on bribing to get kids to do what they should be doing. But I don't think that it hurts for things like this. Lately Mac has been so uncooperative when it comes to taking his picture. And I wanted some cute ones of him, so I bribed him with a chocolate dessert that Hubs had made. He still wasn't very cooperative, and I had to tell him to stop smiling to get his actual cute smile, but I have to say that I am so pleased with what I got of him.







3 comments:

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

I swore I would not bribe Zach either but it has worked wonders with potty training, staying in bed all night, and with family pictures. Your children are beautiful!

Ron and Jessica said...

Those no teeth smiles make him look so little!

kenna said...

beautiful. we are fans of red heads over here too :)