Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I have been {LOVING} the last week or so!


~My motivation to get some projects/crafts done.
~The new holes in the knees of Mac's jeans. It seriously puts a smile on my face thinking about it!
~That I found some nice and sturdy backpacks on clearance at Walmart for $2 to use for our 72 hr kits.
~That Mac learned to spell his name and that he is excited about it.
~The idea I came up with instead of a "chore chart".
~Listening to Hubs's family this weekend tell funny stories about when they were kids and laughing so hard.
~That Jessica (Hubs's little sister) came to visit and brought her boyfriend for us to meet (and he is great by the way).
~That my eight year old niece and my sister-in-law both said that their cheeks hurt after holding and playing with Oak from smiling so much.
~Visits with Oak's birth family.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That picture is so cute!

I wanna see your chore chart. I need some ideas for Easton. We have tried a few different things, but nothing seems to last for more than a few weeks.

Jenni said...

how fun! Glad life is going well for you! It's great to think on the positive!