Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Gratitude...

McCoy and Bryce with their hands over their hearts for "The Star Spangled Banner" at the rodeo.
July 2010

I am grateful...

01 . For every moment that I get to spend with my sweet little boy. He really makes my heart happy!
02 . for wonderful friends.
03 . for the opportunities we have to serve in our Ward.
04 . for great neighbors and another little two year old boy that moved in across the street.
05 . for hot banana bread fresh out of the oven.
06 . for the fun week we had with my brother and his family in town.
07 . that adoption is the plan that Heavenly Father has for building our family.
08 . that I can turn to prayer to seek guidance and comfort.
09 . for the millions of things I need to get done this week.
10 . for the blessings of the Temple.

No comments: