Sunday, March 7, 2010

what i am loving today...


01. the sunshine and semi-warm weather we have been having ♥ 02. that it is cadbury mini egg season ♥ 03. for the Temple and my Eternal family ♥ 04. that we have such great neighbors ♥ 05. that we are done with our Adoption homestudy ♥ 06. for a tax return that will greatly help us in paying for our adoption ♥ 07. for the peace of the Sabbath day ♥ 08. for the quality time in small incriments we get with Hubs, it really helps to get through busy season ♥ 09. that I have great medication to take away my migraines ♥ 10. the privilege it is to make dinner for my little family and be able to sit down together to eat ♥

2 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

What great things to be thankful for! I am excited about your #5. We are close, too. I love you adoption button. You'll have to tell me how many pixels wide/tall you made yours - mine just seems too small. :) I will probably make a new one when we get our new family pictures taken at the end of this month. Congrats again! Carlie

jessica said...

cadbury mini egg season is my favorite :) i love you!