Thursday, March 11, 2010

THE GREAT GARAGE CLEAN UP!

So I had to get our garage cleaned up for our Adoption homestudy. I started the end of January and worked a whole day on it while Mac was staying with my parents. I got quite a bit done...I filled my car inside and  the trunk with goodwill stuff. I threw away and recycled a ton. But it still was a disaster and I really wanted to get my car in it. So very last minute, last Tuesday we scheduled our homestudy for that Thursday. So I  needed to finish, even it was just stacking the boxes I hadn't gone through yet to the side.
BEFORE


AFTER

So all the stuff to the right still needs to be gone through, sorted, and organized...eventually. Also Hubs needs to get his workbench in order and that won't happen until this summer for sure. I am also hoping to get another gorilla shelf to use for food storage and get that all built up again since we have used most of it and we are down to very little.
But right now I am just enjoying getting to park my car in the garage!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I bow to your skillz and drive.

Honestly it is a thing of beauty. Way jealous.

Ashley said...

I bow to your skillz and drive.

Honestly it is a thing of beauty. Way jealous.

Ashley said...

I bow to your skillz and drive.

Honestly it is a thing of beauty. Way jealous.