Monday, November 23, 2009

Mac Sillies! (October)


These are just some of funny things I wrote down for Mac during the month of October.


Hubs was taking a nap on the couch after church and Mac went and climbed up on him and yelled at him "Daddeee wake up!"




When he is trying to say "really" he says "we" so we here alot, "it's we we we hot!"

He stepped on a carpet tack and told me "owie, want hammer!" I told him to go get his hammer and he took me into our closet and pointed up at the shelf and said "want the hammer". And of course for some odd reason the hammer was just sitting up on the shelf in our closet. I have no idea how he knew it was in there.

When were singing "Teach Me To Walk In The Light" for Mac's bedtime song and Mac sang every single word of it, correctly, with us. We were a little taken back, because he usually just sings the end of each phrase of any song we sing.

He was under the kitchen table and saw some letters underneath it, and said his usual "Mama...LMNOP!" (Which is what he says when he sees words or letters on things). But then he started making the sound for the letter K. So I went and looked at what he was pointing to, and sure enough it was the letter K stamped on the bottom of the table.
He had his finger in his ear and told me "Mama, itchy!" (This one may not sound funny, but I laughed because I had never heard him say that word let alone using it correctly.)When he says elephant it always come out as "elphantant"
The silly kid bites his nails. Which I hate and it is not a good habit, but he won't let us clip them either so I guess as long as they end up short one way or another.

No comments: