Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday-Monday!

Not sure that these pictures really need any words!
One will do for now:
JOY!


We got into the kitchen drawer...


We pulled everything out and played with it...

We tore up the phone book, because who even looks at those anymore...

We played with a red bandana...

We also played with every car and truck we had...




We watched a little bob the builder...

We helped Mommy put the diapers away in the basket...



We read some books...

We looked so cute Mommy wanted to smother him in kisses...

We tried on our new boots...


pantsless of course...

we did a little climbing...


and backpack wearing...

we even found a much better use for the block basket...



11 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is one BUSY little man & I love love LOVE the green boots. Soooo cute. His final pic of him resting on the couch with a blanket.... perfect after a hard day's work. :o)

Liz said...

Do you ever get the feeling you're just cleaning up the same mess over, and over again???

What a darling collection of photos!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh - I love it.

The Wright Family said...

Very cute! Parker has those same rocket PJs. Why do we buy toys when we have kitchen drawers?

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

He is getting so big Brenley! All of the pictures tell such a great story!

Emily said...

Dang he is BUSY! That is all from today?

I kinda love the pics without the explanation. He looks so worn out in the last one after all that "playing" he did.

Super cute!

Jen said...

A fascinating study in Mondays with Toddlers! Excellent documentary.

Cali and Travis said...

WOW! Your days seem to go exactly as mine do!

michiganbliss said...

Thanks for your comment. I have actually been checking your blog as well since before your little guy was born. He is such a doll. (Also, I am a big fan of your fabulous photography and wish we were in the same state so I could take advantage of it.) Take care. Amber

The Moon's said...

girl you capture it all so well! He is so cute and you are doing such a great job with him! I wanted to ask you about soy formula and skin stuff. I remember a while back you said that you switched him. ERik is having similar issues. Will you email me what you did, did it help, insight with excema, etc. Thanks! sommermoon@hotmail.com

Marci said...

Angie told me about your blog and I had to check it out. You are talented!! I will be checking it often so I can see your beautiful photos and especially so I can see that sweet boy of yours. Rocky likes it too.