Friday, February 1, 2008

Just this last week...

This is just some handsome-ness from this last week! Isnt he the cutest! In some of these pictures his hair looks really red, I love it! Hubs really liked the dark flannel shirt, he kept calling him "Little Montanian". I know, I know...I am not in any of them! I am still having a hard time getting Hubs to pick up the camera and take a picture of Mac and I, unless I ask. Oh well!







What we have been up to...
~I got to go on a Girls Night Out with some of the girls my age from our Stake. We ate dinner at Chiles (which just opened up!) and then went and saw 27 dresses. I liked the movie alot more than I thought I would.
~We went to an EQ activity at the Bishop's house. It was a game night! It was so much fun! Hubs just played pool with the other guys who hate playing games. And I was having a blast playing all sorts of games with about 20 people from our ward. Mac had fun being passed around, but actually slept most of the time.
~We went to an awesome Temple Fireside for our Stake. The Billings, Montana Temple President and his wife spoke. It was so wonderful and made me very emotional thinking about in a couple of months when we get to take Mac to the Temple to be sealed to us!
~The rest of the week Mac and I were stranded at home, inside! It was too cold and icy to go anywhere! I am totally sick of the winter, I am so ready for it to thaw into Spring.
~I have also been trying to talk Hubs into letting me and Mac come to Oregon for a visit! But he is not letting up! He just doesnt want to be away from both of us for that long!
~I have been trying to work on Invitations for our YW New Beginnings and also trying to finish writing my Thank You cards. And I have been trying to come up with something for Mac's birth announcements, it is stressing me out!
That's all I can think of for the moment!
ENJOY!!
I havent been able to get the spell check to work on here, so excuse the misspellings and the words without apostraphes(sp?)

12 comments:

kg said...

He's growing so fast, love the read hair too!

Swanson Family said...

Thank you for sharing so much of your life with all of us. Having a baby close to the same age has really made me SOOO happy for you. It is fun to see McCoy growing (and to see that we have a lot of the same toys! and couch pillows!) and to know that you are enjoying the same amazing blessings that we are. Also, referring to another of your blogs - Kiera has the same issue of waking up when I lay her down...Janae went through it too. Let me know if you figure out how to get past that!!

Emily said...

He is a super cutie...I love those plaid shirts!

That's what we did for our girls' night...dinner and 27 dresses. I'm glad you got to have a night out!

Gaerte Family said...

Sorry you were stranded inside. That is hard. Wuv.

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

He has such pretty, big eyes! And he's looking sooo alert too. What a sweetheart. Glad you've been doing some fun stuff lately! Man, I need one of those girls nights too I think! :)

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I know how you feel about husbands taking pictures! All the pictures I have of Carson and I are ones where I took them myself!!

I just got a new book as a present for New Beginnins and YW in Excellence that you might like: Ten Excellent Events. They give you invitations, ideas for refreshments (even the recipes), songs, mid week activities, etc. We just did our New Beginnings last week and used one of their ideas. The invites were SO cute and it was such a load off to just use the one they had in the book!!

Julee and Matt said...

Busy...and I will agree that spring can't come soon enough. You have to wait to go to Oregon until the girls and I go. I really want to see you guys!

Carlotta said...

Gag, I'm ready to get an industrial heater and start melting the snow myself! =( Thank goodness for such a handsome house buddy. I wouldn't mind being inside with someone as cute as him!

Dalton Family said...

Hey Brenley...this is Laura Cloyd...I don't remember exactly how I came across your blog, but it must've been through my sister's or something! It's so fun to see your cute little family, McCoy is beautiful! Congratulations! Looks like you are all happy! My blog is www.daltonfive.blogspot.com. I'll peek in on you every once in awhile:)

Kim said...

He's such a handsome little guy! I'm glad you got a girl's night out. Those are sooooo important so keep doing them! You need some 'you' time every now and then. ;o)

Our Pratt Pack said...

He is getting so big and so cute!! Not that he wasn't already cute, I wish I could see you guys and hold him. I know what you mean about being stuck inside... these long winters kill me and it sucks more for the kiddos!

Amanda said...

Very, Very cute pictures. They grow so fast.