Monday, February 11, 2008

8 WEEKS (last friday)

These are the only pictures I got of Mac at 8 weeks. He is smiling so much more now and even coos a little. He won't really smile for anyone but me and sometimes for Daddy. I guess that is because I am the one who is entertaining him all day. Hubs weighed him yesterday and the scale shows him at 12.6 pounds, I was shocked because I was thinking he was only about 10 1/2 pounds. We will know for sure when he has his 2 month check-up on Friday. He is also finally getting his baby acne and his poor face is no longer baby soft, it makes me sad. I am sure hoping that it goes away soon.
Make sure you click on the close ups of his face to make the picture larger, so you can see his eyes. They look like a Lunar Eclipse. I love them. People are always commenting on his red hair and eyes.











7 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

He really is SO handsome!! And, his eyes really are incredible!

RoRo2 said...

His eyes are really awesome! and welcome back from your little 'vacation' glad it wasn't too long I love seeing baby McCoy pictures. That's so wonderful that they threw a baby shower for you, and wow he went 5 hours without eating!

Amanda said...

So so cute!

Julee and Matt said...

I just love him!

Jennifer said...

Wow he really does have some cool looking eyes! He is such a handsome little guy!

Jill said...

McCoy is getting so big. I'm so glad you are back, I missed your updates but you can take a break whenever you need one. I love McCoy's eyes and your camera skills are awesome. Is Jim Stanger your Bishop? Suzy and Jim are the best, tell them I said Hi! Thanks for letting us all be involved in your life. Miss you. Jill

Our Pratt Pack said...

I read somewhere and we tried it with our kids and it worked that if you use a very warm wet cloth and wash his face with it it will help... kinda like opening the pores in your face.