Friday, February 15, 2008

2 MONTHS...

These are Mac's 2 month pictures.

(I think that they turned out way better than his 1 month ones, which I will post soon.)

Mac is...

** is smiling and cooing

**is sticking his right fist in his mouth all the time

**holding his head up really well

**kicking his feet like crazy

**starting to actually enjoy his little play gym
**and the doctor said that he is perfect

Mac had his 2 month check-up today and he had to get 3 shots! He screamed when he got them, but as soon as we picked him up he stopped crying. We gave him some Tylenol and he zonked in his crib without a fight when we got home!

2 Month Stats:
(2/15/2008)

Height: 23 1/2 (75th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs 4 oz (75th)











11 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Very Beautiful Bren! I Wish I could hold that little guy! Miss you, and you photography skills!

RoRo2 said...

What a cute little guy! Wonderful stats. And you take great pictures. I love the ones of his feet.

Sonja said...

I was looking at your beautiful McCoy pictures with Ian and he kept saying and signing "baby". It was pretty cute. Maybe someday we'll get to meet baby McCoy. Glad to hear he is growing so well! Well, I just got popcorn dumped all over my lap, so I better get. Take care!

Julee and Matt said...

He is getting so big! And I love these pictures!!

Emily said...

LOVE IT! He's so cute! Just the right size! I hate shots...poor little guy.

kimsueellen said...

Beautiful photos. Nice use of the lighting...cool angles. Love it. He is absolutely adorable...still looks like a newborn to me! ;)

dust and kam said...

These are great photos! You take awesome pictures!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I've never had a kid in the 75% what a stud McCoy!... wait I take that 1st part back Kya's head at one point was 95% even though she was 5% & 10% for weight and length!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

He is adorable, and as always, your photographs are amazing! Love these pictures! Oh, and what a guy that he is so proportioned with his weight and height....perfect! :)

Amanda said...

Again, some great pictures. They get so big so fast. You are getting so good with the camera!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

You are SO very talented with that camera. Those pictures need no explanation. So sweet!