Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Share-A-Recipe!!!

I have been wanting to share recipes with all of you in hopes that some of you would share some of your recipes too. So I encourage you all to try to post a recipe every so often on your blog.

We happened to be making this tonight for dinner. This recipe comes from Hubs's family.

Zucchini Patties

2-3 cups of shredded zucchini
1 egg
1 cup of Bisquick
1/2-3/4 cup of shredded cheese

Mix all together in a bowl. Then cook patties on the griddle (like hamburgers).
Make sure that they are cooked all the way through since there is egg in them.

We like to eat them with ketchup and a little tabasco.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! That sounds way good to me. We had zucchini last night and I loved it, but Steve wasn't a big fan...maybe I'll make these sometime and just fail to mention what is in them. Thanks Brenley! I'm SO sick of everything that we eat, so this is a great idea!

Michelle said...

That sounds pretty good. I may have to try it. It is always nice to have a new recipe.

Lizzie said...

I LOVE the idea of sharing recipes sometimes. It sounds really good and easy.

Julee and Matt said...

What a great idea! I have had these before and they are so good.

S.C. said...

I love these!! We made these a few weeks ago...I always have to remind the girls how good they are. Even Sam loves them (he loves anything that you can put ketchup on). Oh...and glad to finally have a recipe for them - I always just wing it:) Miss you guys.

Grandma Gerry said...

White Chocolate Popcorn
1-1/2 lbs almond bark (white choc)
3 tbs. peanut butter
12 cups dry popped popcorn,
3 cups rice or corn chex
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
In large bowl put almond bark and peanut butter. Place in microwave & heat on high for 2-3 mins. Heat at 1 min. intervals stirring after each minute until melted. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Pour almond bark over ingredients and mix well. Spread over two cookie sheets that have been sprayed with Pam. Let cool and harden. Break up and enjoy.