Saturday, March 31, 2018

Week 13...spring break, Easter and theater camp


For spring break the kids were doing theater camp and were gone for four hours every day. As a homeschool mom this exciting. My kids are with me pretty much all day every day.  I was really excited to get some much needed things done and go to lunch with my mom every day.
I started with my room which had gotten out of control...
I only got about this far, which was actually great, along with dusting all the nasty, dirty blinds. Then my mom got food poisoning and got really sick so then I was up all night helping her then I was too tired to do anything productive the rest of the week. 


We went on a little hike just before my mom got really sick. 


The Easter bunny comes to our house on the Saturday. And this year the kids got art supplies from the Easter bunny. The kids were thrilled with what they got. 



We squeezed in the local easter egg hunt into our morning along with general conference and getting the kids ready to go to the theater for their performance. 








The kids did so great in their performances. Oak seriously surprised me with her acting. Both the kids made some really good friends. But unfortunately some means kids ruined some of the fun for Mac. 


No comments: