Sunday, March 25, 2018

Week 11 & 12

Oak always needs something to keep her hands busy so we tried finger knitting and she loved it. 

Our library is so great and always has a scavenger hunt of some sort. This time it was looking up call numbers. The kids loved it.


She had been begging me for a math workbook so I relented and she loved it. 

Mac finished reading the whole Harry Potter series and he was so sad about it. 

Date night was installing a new hot water heater because ours old one had been giving us fits for months. 

Making a resurrection garden. 


Every night a giant pile of books in his bed. It always makes me smile. 



They wanted to completely match like twins. They might as well since I get asked everywhere we go if they are. 

My birthday dessert made by my mom. Isn't it beautiful?! And it tasted even better than it looked. It was that delicious.

I turned 39. One year away from turning 40. I am not sure how that is even possible because I don't feel that old but I am perfectly ok being the age I am. I really like who I have become. 

Hyggy schooling curled up on the floor. 

Dad joined in when I pulled out our bucket of popsicle sticks and clips (stem activity).

This box was left in the family room and Chewy took it upon himself to take a nap in it. 


No comments: