Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week 4

Early Monday morning daddy had to leave on a business trip. We were all sad to see him leave.



I went and got a filling for the first time in ten years. I was so scared. But it didn't hurt one bit. My kids thought my kissy pucker lips was hilarious.


This is what happens when it gets really cold here. It is so beautiful.


We found this great youtube channel that teaches kids how to draw. These are Mac's drawings from it.


These are Oak's.


This is Mac's tank.


Oak and her AG doll dress alike.


I have felt for awhile that I need spend most of our school time on teaching my kids the gospel. This is what we have added to our school.


I thought this was so cute. I love moments like these where they find something to learn on their own.


When daddy went on his business trip he went to "Little Japan" in California. He brought back some cool Japanese things for the kids. And told the kids all about the culture that he was immersed in. The kids loved it and played all the things daddy told them about.


Oak dressing up like a Native American like her Kaya doll.


Mac had snowcapades for cubscouts. It's a family event but I opted for Oak and I to stay home while the boys went.


So while the boys were gone, Oak and I made a couch boat and ate popcorn for breakfast while watching Little House on the Prairie.


A Sunday pic just because I have stopped doing Sunday pics this year.


I hate that the photo is blurry but during scripture reading Mac was imitating his daddy and it was so cute.


This was how Oak wanted me to read her a story.

No comments: