Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 3

The kids had been building a fort when it came time for family home evening or scripture reading (I can't remember which one). Oak decided she wanted to be in her fort so she grabbed a lamp and scriptures.

I went out to put the chickens away and found Gloria like this instead of in the coop. I guess she is feeling left out that she isn't laying eggs. It just was so funny. I took a funny little video of her squawking at me when I was talking to her.


Oak started basketball. She is loving it and it has been so much fun to watch her learn the sport and improve.


Exactly one week after Oak started her fever, Mac started a fever. It lasted two days exactly like Oak's then it was over just like Oak's it was weird.

We spent most of Mac's sick day watching Little House on the Prairie and Andy Griffeth. My kids are obsessed with both.


Because my kids love Andy Griffeth they have spent a ton of time playing Barney Fife. lol.


Mac was feeling better and it warmed up so we went on a lovely walk in our "neighborhood". It felt so good.


The kids kept throwing snowballs at us and Grandma retaliated. See the snowball mid air?


My mom (who lives with us) turned 75. She is the youngest 75 year old I have ever met.


"Happy Birthday to YOU!"


Love finding little gems like this when my kids are having quiet time.


Her first basketball game. She was terrible since she has never played before but loved every minute of it. She has had three more games and has improved so much.


We have been doing a lot of family history and my Mister was able to trace back one of his lines back to Cleopatra. My kids thought that was so cool. Especially Oak who loves all thing ancient Egypt.

No comments: