Sunday, November 27, 2016

Two weeks combined...I haven't been taking very many pictures...


Mac got a gift in the mail from some great people!

 For what ever reason this day the kids got along the entire day. I mean no arguing or fighting or anything. It was weird. 


The before of Oak's hair. 


And the after. I love her hair short! Oak goes back and forth on whether or not she likes it. 


Sunday 47


We were leaving out of town for a few days for Thanksgiving and Oak's hates leaving Gloria. I took this photo so she could look at it when she was sad about missing her. 


My in-laws go on a long walk every morning. So I went with them while we were there for the week of Thanksgiving. 

 Three generations of W boys. 


Us on Thanksgiving.

The day after we got back from our Thanksgiving trip was the Oregon Football Civil War. And our Beavers won!!

We woke up Sunday morning to our first snow. And guess who was out there in his shorts and t-shirt. Oh brother. 

 Oak feeding Gloria a brownie. These two kill me. 

Mac making a miniature snow man. 

Sunday 48

We decided we would have another small Thanksgiving feast after we got home. It was delicious. 

No comments: