Sunday, November 6, 2016

Halloween...

I committed to a fitness/nutrition program for six weeks. This was my prep the night before my first day.


Oak was insistent that I wake her up to work out with me my first morning.


The weather was nice so we decided to go on a walk. Mac hates going on walks and pouted for a bit before he distracted himself with a stick.


Our bat and indian for Halloween.


Oak's bat shadow.


Sorting candy after trick or treating.



This is my favorite smoothie from my nutrition program.


The kids reached their goal for the Pizza Hut book it! program and got their free pizza.


Went on a hike on a beautiful day with a big group of homeschoolers.


My kids love the dentist. Time for cleanings.



I loved how the kids' school pictures turned out.
Oak first grade



Mac 3rd grade


A sweet moment of Mac being nice to his sister.

His love of reading has dwindled lately and it makes me sad. He would rather read junky stuff like pokemon books.


time for a hair cut.


We voted!


Family date night to get ice cream.




Silliest thing ever. I went to buy me some new socks to keep my legs warm for the winter. I didn't notice until I got home that there were no matching socks in the package.


A fun hair do for Sunday.


Sunday 45

Road trip to grandma's house for a few days.


We left straight from church so Mac was still in his suit while stopping at a rest area.

No comments: