Sunday, November 13, 2016

A few road trips and Veterans Day...

We made a trip up to my in-laws house for a few days so Mac could go to his allergist.
The kids are always happy to see Benji and he is always happy to see the kids.  


 It's so green and mossy at my in-laws house in the fall and winter. I love it. We went on several early morning walks up to see the horse and llamas.


The kids loved feeding the animals. Bambi the pony is a food hog and is funny to watch with the llamas. 


 Grandma found these old kinects and the kids had so much fun with them. They made space stations and then we watched a video of a tour of the space station.


We were able to stop and see our old neighbors/friends. These kids grew up together until we moved. They jumped in and played like there was no time at all. It had been a year and a half since we had seen them.  




Oak got to help take care of her cousins with grandpa. She was so excited.  


I took Mac to his allergist for his yearly appointment. We still go to his allergist from before we moved. They don't have one in the town we live in and its always fun to go and stay with and visit my inlaws when we have an appointment. Last year Mac tested negative for walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, and almonds. This year we had him tested for the rest that he had originally tested positive for. On his original test he tested most sensitive to pistachios and cashews. So I was pretty sure he would still be allergic to those. And sure enough he is!


My cute niece. 


Petting Bambi. 


One morning when I was having the kids pick up around my in-laws house. There was an altercation and I was getting two different stories. This Mama was not happy. After a lot of crying and lying. I never got to the bottom of it and I made them do some extra cleaning to make up for it.  


Then this happened all on it's own.  


We drove back home and Oak had a package waiting for her from her birth family. It was a chicken leash.  



It was Veterans Day so we were going patriotic for the day. If you couldn't tell its a star. 


We went to the local Veterans Day parade.  



Holding a photo of our favorite Veteran.  


Please shoot me if anyone ever gives my kids one of these.  


We headed back to my in-laws for one day because my father-in-law was being called and ordained as a Stake Patriarch.
Sunday 46

No comments: