Monday, February 22, 2016

warm days, snow days and going to the movies...

So behind! Playing catch up!


Oak braided my hair. Even though my hair is long, I have so much hair, braids don't really work well. 


So happy weather is occasionally nice enough now for bike rides. They were racing each other here. 


Brother went to Mine Craft club at the library so I let Oak play on the computer. I usually don't let them because we are there to get books and they get to play games on our iPad at home. 

She got a hold of my phone.


I had a massive headache but had promised to play legos with them. Those two don't mix very well. 


Oak made these cute little butterflies.


I got Oak some new overalls. Her old ones were getting too short and had a hole in the knee. She is so stinking cute in overalls.


After the nice bikeriding days we got more snow. gah! But it melted by the end of the day thankfully.


We went to the pet store and Mac and this lizard were having a face off. 


Mac finally got a hair cut! So handsome with short hair. 


We got these really cool math wrap ups that help teach math facts. So fun!


Mac wanted to make some cookies all by himself. They were perfect for a cold snowy day. 

warm cookies, a read aloud, kids playing. Perfect. 


The kids playing with daddy. 


Grandpa G came to visit for part of a day. We had fun going out to lunch.


I was feeling a need to splurge on a movie with my kids. And I am so glad I did. This was the best movie. And it just had so many wonderful words of wisdom that I kept pulling out my phone to write in my notes. And the way they portrayed adoption was spot on. love it!



1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

I love overalls. They are the best. I make sure each of my children have a pair all the time. Right now only Everett will wear his the girls don't care for them. :-(

Do you love the wrap ups? I've been thinking about getting some for Gwenevere.