Monday, February 1, 2016

school and life and some really cute kids...


A couple of weeks ago I had an idea, Since my sister is homeschooling her kids now and she is a sign language interpreter, I thought we could face time once a week and she would teach us sign language and I would teach her kids a bit about photography. It has been a blast. Minus the crazy kids that come out of the works on face time. My kids really need to learn some face time etiquette. 


We have been trying to use our fireplace more to keep our house warm. Our electric bill last month was outrageous. Mac is always wanting to help. 


Working on sight words with Oak. 



So my sister recommended code.org and Hour of Code. Mac loved it!


Trying to change up our daily school routine. Still needs some tweaking. 




Mac went to his first cub scout thing. He is very excited about being in cub scouts. 


We have been having warm days here and there. And when it is warm the kids are excited to be outside. 


We have these nasty little creatures called Voles that dig up our yard. They look like little mice and they are annoying. The kids found one in the yard and were trying to scare it away. 


This was quiet time one day. 





Donut day!




Grandma teaching her how to sew buttons on her sweater. 

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

This just makes my heart happy. Love the clipboard schedule.