Monday, January 11, 2016

school, date night, forever, a birthday and a funeral...


We finally got back to the library after the holidays. My kids seriously love the library. 


Learning about multiplication. He loved it!


Bryce's firm had it's annual holiday dinner. DATE NIGHT!


I was watching four of my friend's kids for a day and I had this brilliant idea so I we weren't going through a million cups. 


Mac was so excited that daddy got his own rubiks cube for Christmas so he would stop taking his. 


Experiments with magnets. Making a compass and moving a car with a magnet. 


We ended up talking about egypt and then the kids wanted to write their names in Egyptian hieroglyphs. 


They started playing this game and I warned them they would get hurt but they didn't listen. Somehow they never got hurt. 


We celebrated Oak's forever day. Five years ago she was sealed to our family. It was an awesome day and we are so grateful she is ours forever. She wanted a crown and to go to eat somewhere. 


We were heading out of town so she picked "Old McDonalds". I love this picture of my two cuties. Mac looks so old!!


This is my super cute niece EB. Love her! Her personality is really starting to come out and I loved watching her play. 


It was my hubby's 37th birthday. Unfortunately he had to share his birthday with the memorial service for his grandpa whom he was named after. But he still got cake and ice cream. 


I am wanting to learn to do Oak's hair better. Practice makes perfect. This is my attempt at a waterfall braid. 

1 comment:

greg&sarina said...

That braid is great! I'm gonna have to learn to do girl hair at some point...