Sunday, July 12, 2015

The rest of the week after leaving the lake...

We left the lake a little earlier than originally planned, but it all worked out great. We were able to head to Eugene where we were able to visit my aunt. We ended up staying the night with her and then the next day we headed north to pick my mom up and take her back home with us.


When we are in Eugene we usually stop by the mall to eat a cinnabon. 


Before we headed up to get my mom we stopped and got donuts for friday donut day.


When we got to my aunt and uncles house to pick my mom up the kids got to feed their pig, their chickens, collect eggs and pick blackberries. We made a pie today with the blackberries.

When we finally got home Hubs buzzed Mac's hair for the summer. Mac was not happy about it.


Both Mac and Oak have officially figured out how to blow bubbles with gum.


We were home Saturday with daddy and we just worked around the house. Hubby was so good and did a lot of projects for my mom and I. Mac helped him cut these boards for grandma's bed. 


Daddy ended up borrowing our neighbors lawn mower since my moms mower is in storage still. Mac wanted to help.


This little model ship my dad bought to build with Mac not long before he passed away. He had left it in their travel trailer. Mac found it and brought it home and built it with daddy. Bitter-sweet for sure.



I asked Mac to fold his clothes. He went straight to the couch and laid down like this and was asleep within 30 seconds and snoring.


She loves to play in the dirt.


First time sleeping in the bed grandma gave her. And with the new vintage chenille blanket we got at an antique store for $30. I love it!


Silly kids before church.


All caught up!!!

No comments: