Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...twenty-eight...


I am grateful...

...for the amazing Ward we just moved from. They were one of the best we have ever been in.

...for our new Ward. It will be an adjustment for my mom and I. But the kids came out of Primary with big smiles on their faces. 

...for my little family. I am beyond blessed to have these two kiddos and their dad.

...for the Lakehouse and all the memories that are made there. My kids will have so many amazing memories to look back on and I love thinking about that.

...for the cooler weather this week. Our new house is pretty miserable when it is hot. 

...to pick blackberries and make blackberry pie today.

...to visit my Aunt (my dad's sister) this last week. She is my dad's only living relative. Her health is not well because she has Parkinson's and it was difficult to see her that way. I was glad that we took the time to visit her and help her with a few things she couldn't do herself.

...for my husband. He has been so helpful and he works so hard for our family. 

No comments: