Saturday, August 16, 2014

Oak's BIRTH day!

Oak's actual birthday was a fun day. Daddy took the day off and Oak got to choose to go out to breakfast and then chose pancakes for dinner too. 


Mac wanted to stay up and help wrap presents and blow up the balloons to fill Oak's room the night before her birthday. 



This year when she woke up she was happy to be four.
Last year she was mad that she wasn't two anymore. 


I asked her to show me "four" with her fingers once and then she kept doing all day when I would take a picture of her. So cute!



Notice I accidentally added an extra "o" in her name. Obviously I was tired when I did that, haha!




They are so cute! 




She got two huge boxes full of presents from her birth family (lots of fun Frozen stuff), one from Mac, both of gifts had not come in the mail yet (but have since) and she just got a gift from grandma and grandpa when they were visiting yesterday. 




She chose Black Bear Diner for breakfast.


Silly girl! 


The gift Mac got Oak were so Hello Kitty Mega Blocks. He was more excited about the gift then she was. He pretty much monopolized them for a few days. 




We watched Frozen while we waited for it to be time to leave for the movie. 




We went and saw the second Planes movie. I actually really loved it!!

Oh I just love her!

It was a good day. 

Her friend birthday party is this week so those pics will come soon. 



No comments: