Friday, October 11, 2013

The Patch & Maze


It is one of my favorite traditions to go to the pumpkin patch. We actually started this tradition way before we had kids, but it is so much more fun taking my kids. Today was a No School Day, so daddy decided to take the day off and the weather was suppossed to be decent so we decided to head to the pumpkin patch. We started out with the corn maze, which everyone loved, except for Oak who complained most of the way through. To give her credit, it was tiring walking on the soggy, muddy hay in boots that are just a tad too big for her. But we made it through the entire maze.


















Hubs took a pic of me with the kids, but someone every picture either I wasn't looking or Oak's hands were down her pants because she hates wearing underwear (she has major underwear issues). 

So cute, right?!?!


And the only picture that proves that I was there enjoying my family.. And almost didn't take this picture, but decided it was worth trying to get. I actually really love it!

1 comment:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Looks fun! We love the pumpkin patch too.
Shelby