Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

This year has by far been my favorite year of pumpkin carving. It was so much fun and after the kids were put to bed I just was in awe of my little family and the memories we get to make together. So much so that I started crying as I was singing a bed time song to Oak. Funny, it's just pumpkin carving but I have a thing for traditions, and they tend to make me sappy and grateful. 









So silly!


I love pictures when my kids are smiling but the picture above this one more reflects Oak than this one of her just smiling.



Mac's drawing of how he wanted his pumpkin carved. We got pretty close to that.

We just carved the little pumpkins and saved the big one for painting.



Both kids designed what they wanted on their pumpkins.
I love how they turned out.



No comments: