Thursday, June 27, 2013

Utah again {Day 3 & 4}

In the morning my brother, Rick and his family and my dad and I went to the Jordan River Temple to do a few baptisms for our family. This time it was extra special because my dad was able to baptize my niece in behalf of my grandmother (my dad's mother, who passed away when I was in high school. We called her Nana). We have tried for years to get her work done and we finally did it. It was very emotional for my dad. My neice was also baptized in behalf of my great grandmother and my great-great grandmother. It was a very special experience. I now will do the rest of the work for my Nana, and I am so excited and happy to have that opportunity.

Later that day we went with my brother Rick and his family to go see Monster's University. We loved it! 


The next day was Sunday and we went to my brother Ryan's Ward and then tired naps and then went to my brother Rick's house for a bbq dinner. It was yummy and fun. 







My brother Ryan and his little boy.

I think Oak had a little crush on Uncle Ryan.


My SIL pregnant with her second set of twins and little T did not want his picture taken.

We ended up staying one more day in Utah and was able to finally see my sister Dana and her family from Cali. And then we got up bright and early (3 am) and headed home.

The End :) 


No comments: