Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another trip to Utah {Day one}

We just got back from another trip to Utah. This time we went to celebrate, with some of my siblings, my parents 50th wedding anniversary. It turned out great, although not all of my siblings made it. We had a lot of fun while we were there. And I think my parents really enjoyed it.


Day 1:
We went to Scheels to ride the Ferris Wheel (which has been Mac's dream for YEARS) and to look for some outdoor work boots for Hubs. Both were a success!

Oak loved looking at all the animals.

Oak was scared of this bear at first but as soon as I showed her that it wasn't real she loved it.

Trying to be patient waiting to ride it. Love this picture.

Helping daddy check his shoe size.

My kids loved the fish tank.

And FINALLY the ferris wheel. I didn't go on it because I have a slight fear of heights especially when I feel like I am unstable. Plus we needed pictures, right?!



She had to try to carry the bag with daddies new boots. Pretty sure the box weighed more than her.

The last half of the day we went to visit our best friends (unfortunately the only friends we were able to visit while we were there.)

We hung out at the park a bit.

Then went and got some shaved ice before we headed back to our friends' house for pancakes for dinner.
We always enjoy visiting with them and always wish we lived closer. 


No comments: