Monday, June 10, 2013

More summer lovin!

There will probably be numerous posts that look like this one over the summer. With my awesome new camera and all the fun my kids are having it is too hard not to photograph them. Plus they are both so darn cute! We are loving jumping through the sprinkler in the evening when our backyard is in the shade. So much fun!



Blurry, but just love her face in it.

He loved me telling him to jump over the sprinkler again and again so that I could get a good shot.

This photo was not edited. Love the red curls on the green grass.





Their favorite thing to do with the sprinkler is sit on it...silly kids.


Her little lips just kill me...so cute!







He was tackling her and despite what her face looks like she was giggling.

4 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

You got some great shots!! Loving the new camera! Very jealous!

Unknown said...

Her red curls kill me! SOOOOOO CUTE!

Jen said...

So cute! They'll have a great summer playing together.

Stephanie said...

Your crew are adorable! Saw those tan lines on your feet from your FAVORITE sandals... enjoy your summer!