Tuesday, April 23, 2013

loose!

Mac asks every couple of weeks when he will get a loose tooth and then I usually check his teeth to see. Same thing happened yesterday except that this time I FOUND ONE!
My big five year old has his first loose tooth!
When we found it last night, both him and I were a little in shock and we were both about to jump up and do a happy dance. Mac was so excited he had a really hard time falling asleep. 
He had to call both sets of grandparents to share his great news.
It isn't super loose, so it will be a bit before it comes out. But we are all very excited for this cute boy of ours. In the picture below it is the bottom, left (his right), middle one. You can kinda tell since it is the only crooked tooth he has now. 
I made sure I got some pictures of his cute smile before it changes forever.

Next up, Kindergarten registration in a couple of weeks.




No comments: