Friday, April 13, 2012

Life in bullet points...

Because I feel like we have been busy, and our computer is down and I can't upload Easter pics.

...both my kids were sick over lapping each other and for a total of about two weeks.
...hubs is at the home stretch of busy season and we will all be glad to say goodbye to April 17th!
...I mailed off the very last of our paperwork for our adoption application today.
...we have our final interviews next week and then we will schedule our home study and then we wait to be approved.
...my dad had surgery this last week and my parents came to stay with us for a few days while he healed.
...Mac went to his yearly visit to the allergist. It wasn't much of a visit but next year he will get retested for some of the nuts he reacted to just slightly. And we got a new Rx for his epi-pen.
...I went to go pick up his epi pens up at the Walmart pharmacy and they did not have them in stock either time so when they do finally get them I they will give them to me for free. That is huge since they are SO EXPENSIVE. They cost about $90 each after insurance coverage and they only come in packs of two.
...Mac used the word "lame" and "irritated" correctly today. What?! He is only four, yikes!
...tomorrow is mine and hubs 11th wedding anniversary! It is not ideal that we were married during tax season but thankfully our anniversary is on a Saturday this year and hubs isn't going to work. I think we plan on going to the coast as a family!
...I have been feeling extremely sluggish and tired lately. I thought it was just that my,husband is rarely home because of tax season and I have two very high energy kids. But come to find out I am extremely anemic. Not a surprise as I have been off and on for most of my life. Glad the tiredness is an easy fix.
...our computer got a virus and nearly wiped out our computer and external hard drive. Hubs got it fixed but then he saved everything and wiped out our computer himself. Hence the reason I haven't been able to blog much. I am now typing this up on our iPad. And it is very annoying to type on.
Since changing our diet as a family I have cut the amount of migraines I get in a month in half. With Easter and my parents staying with us we became a bit lax and I have had four migraines this week. Yikes!
...with the nicer weather this last week, I mowed our back lawn and scrubbed down our deck that was filthy from the winter dirt and weather. Now to get to our garden...
...that is all I can think off at the moment.

No comments: