Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01 . for a living Prophet.
02 . for the little package in the mail from our adoption Lawyer (who is awesome by the way!) that says he has submitted all of our paperwork to the State for approval. We just now need to have our last home visit which will be next week and get Oak's 2 month check up record which will also happen next week.
03 . that besides having migraines all the time that I am rarely sick. (although i am sick right now with a small head cold, which is why I am thankful that I don't get sick very often.)
04 . that Mac loves to spend time with his Grandparents. We just left him with my parents for a few days and Mac was literally pushing me to the car and told me to go home.
05 . that I know that someday Mac will be potty trained.
06 . for a hardworking husband who provides us with a home to keep us safe, food in our cupboards, and clothes on our bodies. We have been so blessed!
07 . that I met Hubs and we started dating 10 years ago.
08 . that we were able to watch General Conference from the comfort of my parents home.
09 . That we have been living in our house for one year and we aren't broke yet.
10 . for the blessings that are given when we pay an honest tithe. we have no doubt that is the only thing that has gotten us through the last 9.5 years of marriage.


No comments: