Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch!

One of my most favorite family traditions!
And the weather was perfect and beautiful, especially for being 10am. We had so much fun! And it really got me into the spirit of fall.





The patch was beautiful but was not functional at all. There were too many vines to trip over and all the pumpkins were almost too big too carry. Our rule is Mac has to be able to carry his own pumpkin.


This was basically the only pumpkin his size.


Once he had his pumpkin he was ready to get back on the wagon.


We took our pumpkins to the car so that we could go and have some fun.

Mac got a ride back.

He wanted to ride the cow train. And he was brave to do it all by himself. I was very proud of him!



Our cute little family!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So much fun!!!

I love McCoy's pumpkin!! It's so unique. You guys are so cute and I'm way jealous of your REAL pumpkin patch experience.

Desiree said...

You guys are so cute in that hay ride picture. The weather looked so nice, sweet! I can't believe how big Oaklee is getting.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh how fun!!! I love all your pics, especially the one of your whole family. Your pumpkins are cool looking, even McCoy's. WE went to thistledown with cade's school last week and there were tons of little pumpkins for the little kids but there was no cow train! I'd like to try Lone Pine next year. Maybe we can tag along with you guys! :)