Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Favorite pictures of JUNE...and a little of life lately!

Photobucket
This picture shows Mac's personality to a T!

Photobucket
Daddy and Mac kisses during a round of "peekaboo!"

Photobucket
A Daddy in training! He LOVES to push things around.
Yesterday as I was cleaning under, behind and in my couch, Mac was pushing the vacuum cleaner around the couch, which was in the middle of the room.

Photobucket
He was telling me and showing me that that was a "guck" (truck).
I think he was trying to make sure that I knew he was still a boy even though he was pushing around Dora in a purple stroller. And what you don't see is the rocks that he picked up and put in the stroller with Dora. I think he is ALL BOY!

Photobucket
My handsome Man!

Photobucket
Mac showing Grandma the airplane in the magazine!
He grabbed grandma and the magazine and gave it to her saying "airplane". He wanted her to find the picture of the airplane that he had seen in it earlier. This would usually be a Mac and Grandpa thing, but I think Grandpa was gone, so Grandma had to do.

june2009
Getting a wagon ride with "cousins".
These boys are my cousin's twin boys, who are just a month younger than Mac. They didn't really know how to play with eachother this year, but maybe next year.

june2009
You can't tell from this picture, but Mac had climbed in and was sitting in his book basket.
I have no clue why!

Photobucket
Looking so handsome and like such a big boy, right before going to Uncle Spencer's wedding reception.

june2009
Daddy and Mac at the reception.
Mac was not a happy camper. It was during his nap, and by the end all he wanted was me, but I had to take pictures still.

june2009
Mac partying at the reception.
june2009
LOVE this photo! My handsome boy with a mouth full of teeth!

Photobucket
If this picture had sound, it would sound something like a high pitched scream! Oh brother!
I think I may go deaf, and I think that I better get some ear plugs. This boy has been screaming all day long, happy or mad! My neighbors just might call CPS with all the screaming they are hearing lately!

june2009
I was trying out this fabric I got to use as a background for my makeshift studio. This was pre ironed and starched and was just hanging over some chairs. I was also trying to test the light out at a certain time of day for some photoshoots I have coming up.

2 comments:

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

So cute!!!

Desiree said...

Hi Brenley! THanks for the cute color of the day idea. Now I'm excited to do that. Also, I don't know if I ever commented (I meant to) about your house, I'm so excited for you!! Your (soon to be) house looks like it's going to be awesome.

Aric's 1st birthday party is coming up in July, and we'll be having it down by you guys, so look for an invitation in the mail!