Sunday, May 17, 2009

sneek peak

So Saturday we signed the construction agreement to have our house built. I don't think it will be started until next week though. But our closing date is set for 9/9/09, how cool is that? It isn't exactly where I wanted to live, but it will be fun to be just a couple of miles from Hubs's parents.
We are really excited and honestly can hardly believe that we are at this point in our life!
The pictures below are basically what our house will look like inside.
Enjoy!

This is kind of what the front of our house will look like, except we will have a bigger porch.


Nothing fancy, but we aren't fancy people!




My favorite part...the entry way. This is looking from the front door towards the living room.



This is the entry way looking from the living room towards the front door.

The bedrooms are halfway down on the left. And you can see just the bottom of the door to the laundry room and garage on the right.



Laundry room. To the left right inside the door is the door to the garage.





The kitchen looking out to the "dining" area to the right and the living room to the left.







Kitchen from the living room.



We will have upgraded cabinets.



Kitchen and dining area from living room.

The small window in the dining area won't be there in our house.



Living room.




The entry way to the master bedroom from the living room.



Master bedroom. We won't have the small window in here either.




Master bathroom.



gotta love double sinks and the huge mirror, and that there is a window.



Walk-in closet in the bathroom. (Just to the left in the above picture.

Directly across from this door is a linen closet.





Walk-in closet. It is huge!




Guest bathroom.

There will be a small window above the shower.

Bedrooms on both sides of the bathroom.


15 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats!!! This is way exciting, can't wait to see the progress & when it is completed & decorated with your special touches.

Emily said...

Oh man I love it! I love how it's so open and spacious. Nice big kitchen and it looks like you have a pantry and I'm jealous about that. Love the entry way...the long hallway, I love it all! I'm so excited for you!!

Brittney said...

I'm so excited for you!! And to have it built brand new must be so exciting! Congrats, and have fun!

Shauna said...

What a beautiful home! I love the layout! It looks so open and airy. I'm sure you are going to have so much fun making wonderful memories in your new place. I can't wait for the progress updates. It will be fun to see it coming together. Congratulations!

FarrEver Family said...

Wahoo! I'm so glad it worked out...not with the same house, but with a new, built to your specifications house. I am SUPER happy for you. Gonna have to take a trip to see it!
MISS U!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I love hearing happy endings to years of renting! Someday it will be us. Your home is (will be) beautiful and you deserve it! Can't wait to see pics of your decorating, you've got skills.

Swanson Family said...

Congrats! It looks beautiful, and I'm sure it will be even more fabuless after you're done decorating! September is not to far away..whoohoo!

Julee and Matt said...

That is SO cool! You will be in YOUR house for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Party will be at your place I guess. :)

Just the THREE of us said...

Lucky!!! Looks soo nice!

Matt and Christy said...

That looks great! Matt and I have been thinking about moving into a newer house, but the market stinks right now to sell, so we are stuck. I am really jealous!

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

Congrats!!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I know how exciting that is, when it finally happens.

Michelle

Blair and Leslie said...

Congratulations! It is a very exciting time for you. Who are you doing it through?

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! :) And I think Veneta will be nice...we have some friends that live there too and they really like it.

Anonymous said...

It's Beautiful! Congratulations!!!
-Laura