Thursday, May 14, 2009

all smiles...

This was a rare moment for me to actually capture my cute smiley boy on camera. For the last six months or so he has refused to look at the camera and totally ignores me when I try to coax him into to looking. But in our day of crabbiness and melt downs yesterday he decided he would smile and look at the camera for me. It melted my heart! He is also just looking so big and growing too fast. My baby is slipping away, and it makes me sad because I don't know if I will ever have the chance to have a baby in my arms again that I can call my own.










11 comments:

Sarah said...

McCoy is too cute! I like his cute smile and his hair sticking up. :)

Kristin and Seth said...

How cute! It is so hard to take pics of your own kids, they just don't cooperate! So gald he was willing to give you some smiles!

Jill said...

I just love those eyes, they are perfect!! He sure is growing up fast, capture as much of it as you can on film & in memories so you won't forget it. You are such a great Mom to your little guy!!

kimsueellen said...

Love his red hair. he is such a cutie.

The Wright Family said...

He did a great job sitting still! Very cute.

Jenni said...

What a cutie! I love his red hair and cute green rain boots!

rose said...

wow- he IS looking so old! it happens tooooo fast huh! but those gorgeous baby-blues won't ever go away- thank goodness!

Julee and Matt said...

Oh my...he looks so BIG! I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Stephanie said...

I love the 3rd pic. The cute row of baby teeth, his eyes all lit up and all that red hair ~~~ he is quite the handsome little man.

Ron and Jessica said...

He's so cute! Love little boy smiles and little boy sweaters :)

Heather said...

He is so adorable. I love his smile and the cute little look on his face.