Wednesday, February 18, 2009

L.O.V.E


As I was sitting at home tonight alone. I was just thinking about how much I love these two boys! Seriously! I could never live without either of them. I am so glad that I have them both forever!
Hubs is really truly my best friend, and I have been having a hard time lately not getting to see him or even be around him much. I can't wait until after April 15th when I get my hubby back (well except for Sundays).
And my sweet, spunky little boy! He melts my heart! I love that I get to spend everyday, all day with him. He is the funniest little man and his personality is to die for! I really need to do a "things Mac" post very soon. I have a ton of stuff written down of some of the funny things he has done lately. I just so love being his mom, even though it is really hard some days. It is all worth it!
I just was feeling alot of love for my boys and just had to put my thoughts somewhere!

2 comments:

warren family said...

you have a great family! I feel for you, I can't wait until April 15th either. It is soooo nice when it is all over, and the comp. time makes up for all the time you miss with them while they are working these insane hours. you can always call me if you get bored or want to talk to someone who understands. Bonnie

Desiree said...

That's a cute picture! He's having so much fun! I love those moments when it just seems like your heart is overflowing with love for the people in your life. Keep up the good work, I can tell you definitely love those boys!