Tuesday, February 17, 2009

almost normal...


We are slowly but surely getting back to normal. I feel like I have my energy back and I'm not dragging myself around to get this and that done. Mac is feeling better. But being sick has totally thrown him off his normal routine, and we are both trying to get our grips on that. Today was actually our best day so far in exactly a week (since Mac puked for the first time). Thankfully Hubs did not get it. He really wasn't home enough to catch it. We are just glad to be back to life, although I really don't feel like blogging much. I have alot I need to post about for journaling purposes. Hopefully I will feel like doing that before the week is over.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute picture. I'm glad you guys are starting to feel better, it sounds like it has been a long week.

Hopefully you'll both be back to normal soon!

Matt and Christy said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. I'm enjoying being almost healthy again, too! That is a cute picture- I can't get Elijah to look at the camera anymore. He either hides or runs away whenever I get the camera out. Someday I'll put photoshop to good use!

rose said...

ok, there have been ALOT of picture favorites, but i think i have a new one. i LOVE this picture of you guys! and for once we get to see a tiny bit of your beautiful self spring!
glad you guys are doing better. sick kids are hard enough, but when you are sick that's REALLY no fun. LOVE YOU!