Friday, April 4, 2008

MY Hubs...


Since our anniversary is coming up, I thought that I would do this husband tag. So here goes...


What is his name? "Hubs".

How long have you been married? 7 years on April 14th

How long did you date? 1.5 months before we were engaged, then 5 months before we were married.

How old is he? Just turned 29 in January

Who eats more sweets? For sure me, but Hubs has his days.

Who said I love you first? I don't remember at all.

Who is taller? Hubs, I sometimes have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him so my back won't hurt.

Who can sing better? Hubs, although neither of us would sound good in a solo.

Who is smarter? Hubs is very book smart and I have better common sense.

Who does the laundry? Me, Me and Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who mows the lawn? It would be Hubs if we had to mow the lawn, but our really nice landlord does it for us.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Hubs is always a good help.

Who drives? We argue about who has to drive because we both hate it.
Who is more stubborn? Hubs for sure, but I think I learned a little from him since we have been married.

Who kissed who first? I had to kiss Hubs first, because he was only off his mission for about 2 weeks and he was too chicken. And then he asked me if I was a player, I showed him.

Who asked who out first? Our first date kinda fell into both of our laps. We were going to go to a dance as a group and then everyone bailed on us, and we decided to still go.

Who proposed? When we were first engaged, it was a mutual agreement. But then a couple of months later when he went and picked up the ring I picked out he decided to do a little more formal proposal.

Who has more siblings? We both have 5 siblings.

Who wears the pants? Depends on the day and the subject. But I will say me!

5 comments:

Leisha said...

I enjoyed reading this...what a cute couple (and family) you are!

Julee and Matt said...

I love you guys! I can't believe it will be 7 years...I still remember when Bryce was telling me about you, before we met. :)

Michelle said...

That is so funny what you said about Bryce being more book smart and you having more common sense. I said that exact thing to Benson the other day about us. I think I offended him a little. Oh well, the truth hurts!

Michelle

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

That was fun to read!

FarrEver Family said...

I love this! I hate the ones about myself, but I think I could definitely write about John. I think I will use this too, since you know our anniversary is coming soon too.
I love you!
PS I am going to send your birthday present today! SSL!