Monday, April 14, 2008

Mac lately...

Mac is 4 months old today. I am going to try and take his 4 month pics tomorrow, or sometime this week.
These are just some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
That darn tummy time! Mac still doesn't like it much, but he can tolerate it for a few minutes. He is no where near rolling over, oh well!

The face he is making in this picture cracks me up!



Loving his camo pants! I will be really sad when he grows out of them.

Just a really cute face!





His hands are in his mouth all the time. I think it is so darn cute!

He fell asleep on our walk. He loves going on walks, he never makes a peep. He just loves staring at everything!


 

10 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful. (I've learned with my own son that boys really can be beautiful!)

FarrEver Family said...

Happy Anniversary good friends. We love you and hope it was a wonderful day. Sounds like you went out early, we will be going out late for ours. Next Friday is John's last day of med school so we are combining the two.
Miss you...NOW CALL ME!

Emily said...

Yea, post some photography tips! That's a great idea! I bet your RS loved that! I love all the pics of McCoy, he's changing so much and you're so lucky he's such a great sleeper! Every mom's dream!!

Emily said...

Oh, and I'm glad you're getting some nice weather!!!

kg said...

What a cutie that red hair and big eyes!!

Desiree said...

He's adorable, it's so neat to see him growing already so fast!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your beautiful boy! I'm so excited for you and Bryce... we are just about to finalize on our third adoption.
~Stephanie (Hopkins)

Julee and Matt said...

He is too cute! I just want to snuggle up with him!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

These are such wonderful pictures! You truly have a gift. I love the camo pants too...we used to have a pair for Zach and I remember being really sad when he grew out of them. I can't believe McCoy is already 4 months old!

Jenni said...

he is such a little miracle! seriously he's so so so so cute!!! I want to see this baby someday! and do you take all of those awesome pictures? you're a pro!