Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Bye Oregon!!!

Well this is the last day I will be able to post anything for awhile, because the movers are coming tomorrow to pack us up and we dont know how long it will take us to get the internet in Helena. So I wanted to say a goodbye to all our friends and family. We love you all and you will be so missed. We have loved living in the Portland area so much and we thought we would be here alot longer, but you all know how things go with jobs. All those we know and love in the Fanno Creek Ward will be sorely missed, the Farr's, the Ditty's, the Jones', the Bishopric and all those many others that we have made friends with through our ward like the Bowcuts. I will miss my best friend Amy, my wonderful parents, my cousin Melody, the Weinberger's, and Hubs's sister and her family who just live down the road. We will miss all of our family of course and are sad that we wont be able to see all of them before we leave, especially our new little nephew who was born a few weeks ago that we have yet to see.

But the good news is thatI know we will be back to visit as often as we can. And you all can keep up with what we are doing by checking out our blog.

Again, we love you all!

B & B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenley!

I love your blog! What a great way to get to keep up with you guys....and you do such an artistic job. I'm impressed. :) Hope the move is going well! Take care! Amy Stapleton

Emily said...

Alright...are you going to miss me?????? Just kidding, I know it goes without saying. Good luck Brenley,
thank goodness for blogs!! Montana is a lucky place to be getting you guys!! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck to you both. Have fun... you have such a fun journey ahead. Keep in touch.

Laura

JTA said...

Brenley! Of course I remember you. You look beautiful and It was so fun to read your blog and catch up. I'll be checking for updates now. I wish you guys the best on your move. Its an adventure, but fun in the end. Montana or bust.

Michelle said...

Bryce and Brenley-
I can't believe you guys are really gone. We will miss having you here. I was really hoping to do a lot of fun things together this summer when our 2 schedules weren't so crazy. Tell your parents they can adopt our kids as their grandkids too! Looks like they are wonderful "grandparents" to Amy's kids. Let me know how things went with the move.
Michelle