Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chop! Chop!




Well, I took the plunge and chopped my hair off. My hair was past my shoulders since it has been a whole year since I cut it. I really like how it turned out, and I was suprised by that because I usually cant get my point across, to the person cutting my hair, of how I want my hair exactly. And actually I did want it a little shorter, but I am still so pleased. The girl was so patient with how long it took to do my hair because there is so much of it. I was at the salon for three hours. I got it hightlighted also, but you cant tell in the picture because the highlights are very suttle. I was laughing when Hubs was taking this because I felt like I was getting my mug shot taken, because he had me keep turning around to get a full 360 shot, so I can show who ever does my hair next.

1 comment:

Mama B said...

Love, I think that your hair looks wonderful and that you are absolutly beautiful.