Tuesday, April 3, 2007

BIG BIG NEWS!!!

Montana, Here we come!!!
So we are moving to Montana! Helena, Montana to be exact. Hubs got a job back with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We will be moving in about a month.
CRAZY!!! I have never lived outside of Oregon, so this will be a huge adjustment for me. Hubs and I took a road trip this last weekend and drove to Helena to see what it is like and to make our final decision that we were going to take this job. And we decided that it is the right thing to do. I am a little freaked about all the stuff I have to get done to move. And I hate leaving my Parents and Hubs's family. We will so miss Mylisa, our friends and our wonderful Ward here in Tigard.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I have to say I am shocked! I am worried that we scared you guys away. We will really miss having you guys here but wish you luck with everything.
Benson and Michelle

Emily said...

Hey Brenley!
Wow, you're moving far away! I'm excited for you guys...it might be fun to go to a brand new place and start all over. Steve and I are moving to Idaho next month...crazy! Congratulations on the job!