Sunday, June 11, 2017

week 23

Since Oak's chick died we went and got her another one. She named it Up the 2nd.

The kids practicing their monkey bar skills after swim lessons.

I just love them.

Park selfies






The kids came into my room like this. It was pretty hilarious.

Finding something quiet to do while I take a shower.

Playing with Up. Our broody hen wouldn't accept her so we had to brood her ourselves.

This boy always reading in bed. Especially history which is his favorite.

Oak writing in her journal. My favorite part is her using the word "sadly" (sadle). She cracks us up with her correct use of big words.

Something that Oak wrote that I thought was so sweet. She loves to write.




Playing homemade mastermind

Mac killed me in a game of Monopoly Deal which is a hundred times better than actual monopoly.

We decided to go bowling

No comments: