Sunday, April 16, 2017

Week 15

Everyone was pretty frustrated that it was still snowing in April. Ridiculous.

The kids lost TV privileges for the week so this is how my family room looked most of the week despite being picked up at least twice everyday. At least my kids know how to be bored I guess.

I always love Oak's drawings.


We spent a good amount of time watching the calves out our front window. They were so cute frolicking, bucking and head-butting and we would scream and giggle at the cuteness.

The Easter Bunny comes on Saturday at our house. And these two cool kids got some cool things. Thankfully the Easter Bunny knows my disdain for toys.

We went to OIT's egg hunt for the first time this year. It was a lot of fun.








After the snow during the week, it felt nice to be out in the sunshine's warmth on a lovely Saturday.

Oak and Gloria.




My Easter beauties.

Cake fail. But it did still taste good.

We tried resurrection rolls for the first time and the kids were in awe of the empty "tomb". They were a hit.


No comments: