Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 14

Sunday morning of General Conference we go to the Stake Center to watch. I love it because my kids are a bit more reverent and I am able to catch more of what is being said.

Just cute!

Poem board at the library.

 I was sick for more than a week and my room was in a bad state. So I cleaned and decluttered. It just felt so nice.


 When I asked him his plans for learning today. He said he was going to read all of his Tintin books, then play Legos, then do some drawing. Sounded good to me.


 Some little one on one time with my girl doing puzzles.


 This girl is always needing to have project to do and she found this one. It was easy enough and turned out cute.

 One of Mac's obsessions are Tintin books. I thought it was cute that he was sitting on his bedding reading and eating.

 Just getting some ice cream.

We saw the Easter bunny at the store and he wanted the kids to take a picture with him.

No comments: