Sunday, March 5, 2017

week 9

I pretty much sported my hoodie and dangling earrings all winter. But I am totally ready for spring.

What dinner looks like when daddy works late.

The kids got the embroidery stuff out again.


 Mac making his cake for blue and gold banquet.


Mac made this about 95% by himself. The only thing he didn't do was the hat rim. I think he did a fantastic job.


 For some reason Mac is much sweeter to his sister at bed time. Her leg was hurting and she couldn't go to sleep so he ran to her bedside to read to her to take her mind of the pain.


 I purged five bags plus of stuff from our closet and the linen closet. It felt so good. I still have a long ways to go to get more out of our house.


Oak hated that she couldn't help Mac with his cake so she got the left overs and made her own cake.



I found this fun book at Goodwill. Mac loved it.

 We started doing Poetry "tea" time every Thursday. The kids LOVE it and hate when we miss doing it. The day we started happened to be Dr. Seuss's birthday and so we read Horton Hears a Who.  



A beautiful and warm day so we headed to the park. I hadn't felt very good because of a headache but it felt so good to be outside.

Oak's cute basketball pic.

My mom, who lives with us, likes to do the dishes so I rarely have to do them. It's nice but then when she gone it is hard for me to get back in the groove of doing them.


 Cute girl in my bed with her special bear.


 I loved this cute picture Oak drew.


Doing a little family history on Sunday. This is a book of pics of Hubs as a kid.

No comments: