Sunday, March 26, 2017

week 12

 Oak wanted me to sit on her lap. She thought it was hilarious.



 My 38th birthday. Unfortunately I had a killer soar throat. And getting sick went down hill after that. We didn't do much during the day but then we went out to dinner and had yummy strawberry shortcake...




Mac had been begging to a marshmallow and toothpick activity so I finally got the stuff.


Loving poetry tea time.


Oak's copy work. Her handwriting is so stinking cute and sweet.

Just thought they looked cute.

 Dad put the kids to work Saturday. He let them play a little too but mostly work and they did a great job at helping.





 The weather was so nice and they were working so hard so I brought them lunch outside.




We promised them a treat after working so hard. So we had root beer floats and watched a movie. Look at their rosy cheeks after their shower.

No comments: