Sunday, December 18, 2016

Some random and Mac turns NINE!


Oak was in a creative mood, which always leads to a big mess. This time she was making orange juice with Little Cuties.

Took Mac to go and get his pizza for Pizza Hut Book It! Oak didn't earn hers this month.


Making scones for dinner.

And then this happened! Our boy turned NINE! He had a lot on the agenda for his birthday. He wanted "biscuit" pancakes for breakfast, putting together his new Legos, make chocolate chip cookies to take to the homeschool center, go to the homeschool center, play Risk, eat dinner at Mongolian Grill, ice cream sundaes with all the toppings instead of cake and watch The BFG movie.


We woke up to this much snow on Mac's birthday. He loved it.

Mac's birthday tradition has ended up being a crown. And he loved having sundaes this year.


My sweet husband restrung my my guitar. I haven't played it in years but I was able to remember the only song I ever learned to play which is Puff The Magic Dragon.

I was on the commity to help with our Ward/Spanish branch Christmas party. I was only in charge of a very small part but I help with a lot of the other parts too. It turned out so nice. I was in charge of this shadow Nativity play. It turned out so cool.


Just enjoying my sweet girl really early one morning.


Sunday 51

1 comment:

quailene said...

I want to hearmore about your shadow nativity play! It sounds and looks awesome!

Kaye